Rebecca, Katie, and their mom, Lindsey, came to our house to get ready. They thought they'd have time for pictures at my house, dinner out to daVinci's, and pictures at their house. Plus Lindsey and I talked about pictures at the Sunken Gardens. The girls took so long getting ready that Lindsey left to get their food for them and took it to her house. I followed them over there and got a few pictures. One I was able to use AI to change the background so I've got a good one to print. It was quite the evening with 4 autistic girls getting ready together and both sets of sisters arguing with each other at different points in the evening! John picked up Katie and Maggie when they were tired of the dance and they went back to Lindsey and John's house to watch Spiderman in their fancy dresses. Then when Rebecca, Philomena, and Elyssa were ready to leave, they picked up Maggie. They all got brownie sundaes for dessert. They were home by midnight so this mama was able to get some sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment