Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Adventures

Mena and I stayed home on Tuesday and Wednesday. With some extra time to play, I thought it would be the perfect day to dig out some items we'd been saving in the basement for when she was "big enough."
She's been doing a great job at holding her head up so first I tried her in the Bumbo seat. I snapped a couple pictures and then gave her some toys on the tray.

Next I tried her in the Johnny Jumper. At first she just had a weird look on her face. Once she figured out how to push with her feet to bounce or spin around to see the other direction, then she enjoyed it.

While she was napping I opened the Baby Einstein Activity Center and put it together. She quickly figured out it would bounce like the Johnny Jumper and then she became very interested in studying the frog.
A little bit of snow didn't slow down our fun while we stayed inside where it was warm!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

She could be a scientist! :)

We don't have a real snow yet in Beijing.