Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Carrier

Before I ever got pregnant, we'd seen a friend use a Maya Sling to carry their baby around. We thought it was great and bought one when I got pregnant. I'd tried to use it a couple times when I was on maternity leave but Mena would scream every time I put her in it because she couldn't see anything. I waited until she could hold her head up and I tried it again, but wasn't able to get her into it so that she was happy. So finally I just went to Target and bought a "Jennifer-friendly" baby carrier. Now Mena can happily accompany me while I'm getting things done around the house. She can face me or face out and next summer we can put her on either Gene's or my back when we go for hikes at Mahoney State Park.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Baby carrier is a a very useful thing! You look good with her!