Friday, May 15, 2009

Sitting up with no Support


Here Mena's getting better at sitting up on her own. She still topples over on occasion but she's figuring out how to catch herself. My sister Beth babysat her on Saturday, May 2nd. Before I dropped her off we'd been sitting on the floor with her and she'd immediately fall over if we let go of her. Then Sunday, May 3rd, she all of a sudden started sitting up on her own. I called Beth to see if she'd taught her to do that Saturday afternoon at her house, but she said no. She did tell me that Mena is definitely my daughter...Mena had been fussing so Beth tried a few times to give her a binky. Mena refused it so Beth finally just set it on the blanket next to her. Mena then picked it up and put it in her mouth. She's an independent little thing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: