Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playdate!



My friend Nicole went to Florida for a week to help her parents so while her husband was at work the kids came to play with Mena and I. Mena enjoyed introducing Gavyn to her puppy and she enjoyed playing with Finley. Mena really thrives on interaction with other kids and made a lot of growth during the week Gavyn and Finley were here. So much growth, in fact, that the physical therapist told me I needed to increase the amount of time that Mena is around other children. I now have Mena regularly going to 3 different weekly activities. I'm still working on starting my in-home daycare. I have my city permit and the Nebraska Secretary of State has approved my business name so Light of My Life Child Care is now open for business. I just need to find two full time clients so Mena can have some regular playmates here at home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: