Sunday, October 7, 2012

Roca Pumpkin Patch, Oct 6th


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







We went to Roca Pumpkin Patch with my friend Diann who is also a single mom with two daughters.  Tahani is 13 and Taliyah is 3.  The girls had fun in the different play houses.  The one with the 3 of us is a cupcake!  Maggie wasn't thrilled with me holding her on the train and trying to take a picture.  Mena was thrilled to ride on a train!  Mena was brave enough to go down the big slide by herself.  Tahani took Maggie and Taliyah.  I tried to take both girls with me but I slipped and Mena went down first and then I went alone and Tahani brought Maggie again! Last we played at the castle before going on a hayrack ride to pick out our pumpkin.  I'll have to post pictures of it when we get it carved or painted.  I haven't decided what we're going to do with it this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: