Sunday, November 11, 2012

Doll House at Daddy's


Mena is playing with the doll house she got for her birthday from Daddy.  Gene told me that "the first night that she had it, she tried closing it but the hook on one side kept running into the peg on the other side. Then she would try even harder to get it closed and the furniture would fall off the the floors and onto the table and floor. This was followed by her yelling, "I TOLD YOU TO STAY UP THERE!" at the pieces of furniture and she tried again with the same result. This was then followed by her sweeping all of the furniture off of the table in a fit of rage and frustration. After I had her pick up all of the pieces off the floor, I showed her that she needs to LIFT the hook and put it over the post and the house would shut. She learned a good lesson that day. I don't think I've ever seen her that frustrated before though. "

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: