Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jake Spends the Night

 
 
 


Peg went with Jon for his show in Brownville and I kept Jake overnight.  The kids had a lot of fun playing while I made supper.  Then they played some more and when I was ready for them to calm down, I gave them popcorn and a movie.  All three kids slept in the girls' room.  I put Jake on one of my camping cots and he brought his sleeping bag.  They really went down well.  I remember turning my lights out at 10 pm and they were all asleep.

The next morning I got them all up for church since Mena was singing.  I really think that going from 1 kid to 2 kids was a big adjustment.  Going from 2 kids to 3 kids was no big deal.  Especially since none of them are babies.  Everything went smoothly and we were to church early!

After church Peg and Jon came for lunch and I got to use my table for company again!  It worked so well and I really enjoy having friends and family over!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: