Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School

 
 
 
 
 


Mena was very excited for school to start.  She was also excited to use her Dora backpack again.  I thought she might want to wear a dress for her first day, but she chose shorts and a tank top.  I don't have classes this week so we hung out at home for the morning.  I dropped the girls off at daycare about 30 minutes before the bus was scheduled to pick Mena up.  Then I drove to school and waited for her bus to arrive.  When she got off the bus, she ran right to me for a hug.  She was shy around her new classmates and even was too shy to give Miss Kim (last year's teacher) a hug!  This year she is with Ms. Haze.

As you can see in the picture I took in front of our tree, I did comb her hair.  By the time she got off the bus, her hair was falling out of the pony tail.  After school I noticed that one of her teachers had fixed her ponytail for her.  The bangs are slowly growing out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: