Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bloom Where You're Planted Pumpkin Patch



The girls climbed to the top of the hay bales.


Mena felt very brave.


Maggie wasn't sure she liked it once she got up and was scared to climb down.


Climbing another set of hay bales a little bit more confident after the last set.


I missed the shot of Mena coming out the slide at the end of the hay bales, but I got a good picture of Maggie coming out!


The scarecrow wiggled when they sat on the hay and Mena jumped up scared.  I had to hold it still for her to sit down and then I had to convince Maggie that it was ok to sit down too.


The girls were trying to figure out how to work the wheel barrows.


Maggie saw another kid with hay in their wheel barrow so she found some for hers.


Mena wasn't going to be left out so she found some hay, too.


Walking the walls of the maze was a fun challenge.


Mena liked Maggie's idea and climbed up on the walls, too.
 
 


Both girls enjoyed "driving" the tractor.
 
 


The girls pumped water to race their plastic ducks down the trough.


Maggie said, "Take a picture of me standing next to the cow, Mom!"  I had to back way up because she wouldn't move any closer.


The three of us on the hay rack ride.


The girls each picked out a small pumpkin and I picked out a large one for us to carve.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: