Saturday, February 22, 2014

Peyton and Jake's Birthday Party


Tyler said, "Take my picture!" Jake was trying to get Maggie to look at me when I took the picture.  Tyler is the mystery Spiderman and Peyton thought he had great timing to be right in between Maggie and Ty as he walked behind.


Mena was following the superhero cousins around the house and laughing.  She was particularly proud of herself for finding Jake's missing mask when he laid it down in another room and couldn't find it.


We all laughed when we looked at this picture.  Pretty sure Mom was singing "you" in the Happy Birthday song at the time I snapped the picture.



Waiting for Aunt Peg to finish cutting the birthday "cake."  It was actually a cookie, but the kids kept saying they didn't want a cookie they wanted cake.  I don't think they understood it was one big cookie.


Peyton made bracelets for the girls.  I asked him to make two so each girl had one and then Mena asked him to make me one in my favorite color blue.

No comments: