Sunday, August 17, 2014

Baptism? Nope, Sick in Bed!

 


The morning that Maggie was supposed to be baptized, she put on her pretty dress and then climbed back into bed.  I thought this was odd, but I just told her to come eat breakfast when she told me her tummy hurt.  She ate a little bit of food and I cleared the table.  She came into the kitchen to tell me she didn't feel well and threw up all over the floor!  I quickly called everyone to say, "Don't come to Lincoln.  Maggie just threw up."  It turned out to be a relaxing day at home other than the fact that I didn't feel good either.  At first I chalked my upset stomach up to having cleaned up where Maggie got sick, but it didn't go away and I accidentally fell asleep while reading to the girls.  When I woke up, I called Gene to ask if he could take Mena at nap time so I could take a nap with Maggie.  Maggie and I woke up feeling better.  Mena never got sick and Gene came down with it on Monday and Tuesday.  At least it was only a 24 hour bug!

No comments: