Friday, December 26, 2014

Home with New Toys





We came home with time to play Friday night.  We might have visited Grandma Olson longer but there was snow in the forecast and I wanted to be home before it possibly started.  Mena completed her 63 piece Olaf puzzle that came in her stocking; she kept asking me for help and I kept telling her I was busy and she needed to keep trying.  I put her off enough that she did it herself like I thought she could.  She was so proud when she told me!

Maggie and Mena each painted a picture on the Easel.  Maggie's is the rainbow and Mena's is the abstract lines/circles/arches.  The easel was a great idea; now to just find room in the apt to leave it set up!  It folds but it's still big so we'll just leave it set up and ready to use.  The girls used it to play school, too.

No comments: