Sunday, July 2, 2017

Caboose at Two Rivers SRA









Since we sold the camper, I decided to try the cabooses at Two Rivers.  On-line you have to book 2 nights at a time and it costs just as much as a hotel.  I looked at the openings and found a cabin with just one night open between two other bookings.  I called into the reservation line and they approved me to book for one night.  We liked the cabin.  I ended up pulling a mattress to the floor between the bunkbeds because neither girl wanted to sleep on the top bunk and they kept giggling rather than falling asleep when I was on top.

Grandma and Grandpa came to eat supper with us.  After supper we went to the playground.  The next morning we could have stayed for a couple hours, but just wanted to get home since it was so hot out.  (The cabin did have a/c but we didn't have much to do in the cabin but pack up.)

No comments: