Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy 9th Birthday, Mena!








Mena turned 9 years old!  She wanted a white cake with flowers on it.  Thanks to Pampered Chef, I was able to make some flowers that looked decent on the cake.  Mena loved it!  She opened her present and asked, "Did I ask for these curtains?"  I told her that yes, she'd asked for them and I'd taken a picture of her holding them at Walmart so I was able to make sure I got the exact set she asked for.  She told me she liked the old pink ones better.  We decided to combine them and decided they look really good together.  The purple do not block light so I am glad she decided to keep the pink, also!

Mena was happy for Maggie to be in one picture with her and her cake, but the second one she screamed, "Get out of my picture!"  It is hilarious that I snapped the picture at just the right time to get her yelling!  Sisters can be so annoying ;-)

I spread all the candles around the lettering and she blew out all but 2 of them.  Oops, I wasn't thinking about being able to blow them out!

Mena's hair is looking so pretty as she grows it out and bangs look good on her again!

No comments: