Saturday, July 20, 2019

Henry Doorly Zoo













On Saturday, we met Briget and Sam at the Henry Doorly Zoo.  Mena and Sam remembered getting together in the past.  It's been two years and Maggie didn't remember them so she was quiet at first.  She was talking by the end of the day!  Mena was excited to see the 3 month old giraffe.  Briget and I duplicated a picture we took years ago.  (Now if I could only find it to display together...)  The sea turtle came swimming up behind Mena right as I was taking her picture.  She was confused when Briget and I both said, "don't move; don't move!"  It was a fun day and we made plans for the last Saturday in April next year to go to Joslyn Art Museum so that we don't skip another year of getting together!  It's harder now with the girls in activities and my only having the girls every other weekend!

No comments: