Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day



Mother’s Day with my girls. Tri-Ominos game ended looking like a flower! We also went on the bike path by Antelope Park for a walk. We picked up La Paz for supper and ate with my parents. It was nice to visit and be with Mom on Mother's day. No hugs when we left.

Funny story for Mother's Day: Maggie was ready to leave and carried my purse and keys to the car. She came back inside empty handed. I told her to bring me my purse and keys. She leaves and comes back empty handed again. "Mom, I accidentally locked your keys in the car." "There's a safety feature so you can't do that. Go check all the doors." Back she comes telling me that all the doors are locked because she turned on the radio and then climbed out her back door. "You turned the radio on?!?!" Dad had to drive me back to my house to get my spare keys. So glad they live in Waverly and that didn't happen in Yutan! Maggie says she won't do that again.

No comments: