Sunday, July 12, 2020

Camping at KOA














My hysterectomy was scheduled the Wednesday before our family camping trip.  I was able to trade with Gene so I could take the girls camping the weekend before at KOA where Peg and Jon were already booked.  We were able to drive out and get set up in time for Mena's Launch Camp Zoom.  (It's been a great camp that she wants to do again next year; hopefully in person next summer!)  On Saturday, Mom, Dad, Beth, and the boys came to visit.  The kids rented the big bikes to ride together.  Peyton was helping Maggie come up the hill.  Then we hadn't seen Maggie in awhile.  I walked down to my camper and discovered that she didn't like it and found something else to do in the camper!  She rode it back and had no desire for a second turn when Mena and the boys decided to keep going!

No comments: