Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Maggie's Teacher Gift Card


Email Exchange between me and Maggie's teacher:

Emily, did Maggie remember to give you your Christmas card?  I just wanted to share that she insisted that her picture be on the Amazon card.  There were so many designs to choose from but she saw that one and you had to have it.  Then she had to pose exactly like that in her Grinchmas jammies.  I still haven't figured out why her arm had to be up like that but she insisted you would like it that way 😉  Sometimes the story behind the gift is just too funny not to share!

Yes!!! :) She gave it to me first thing Monday; I have a thank you note in her Friday folder for the two of you. I absolutely adored her photo! Now, knowing the details behind it makes it 10x better! 
I was actually going to e-mail you because Maggie was participating before break and I had seen positive changes. But since she returned this week.... WOW! She is a ROCKSTAR. She always has her hand up, her answers are in depth and completely spot on. At recess yesterday, she stood with me the whole 15 minutes and just filled me in on her life, ha ha. So many stories!   I just adore this side of Maggie. She is so strong in her convictions and opinions when she shares her thinking and I just love it. Thought you should know!

No comments: