Thursday, September 7, 2023

Maggie's First Time for X-Rays







8:30 am:  I get a call at work telling me that Maggie was hurt but they gave her an ice pack and think it is just a jammed finger.
9:30 am:  I get another call at work telling me that I better take Maggie in for x-rays because it's swelling between the knuckles rather than on the knuckle like a jammed finger.
CCH told us to take her to Nebraska Orthopeadic who said there's a lot of swelling so they aren't sure but it appears to be fractured at the joint next to the palm and sprained at the middle knuckle.  They put her in a splint and scheduled us to come back on Monday for more x-rays.  She did really well going 12 years before needing x-rays!  She also did well at the doctor so we went to Culver's for lunch and then home for her to nap.

 

No comments: