Sunday, July 12, 2009

10 Months Old


Mena was way too busy looking at all the traffic to look at me when I put her in the swing on our front porch. She's now 10 months old. This morning our home scale said she weighs 20.6 pounds. Foods are going much better this time around. She's now eating peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, peaches, prunes, and applesauce. She's enjoying meal time. The daily milk of magnesia and probiotics are keeping things moving through her on a regular basis so that's working well. As you can see from my previous posts, she's now scooting around and we've taken our first family vacation. It's been a great month, but each month seems to be better than the last with her. It's kind of like Brad Paisley's song "I thought I loved you then" only "I thought we had fun then."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

hey, I can see you Mena. :) I am using proxy to be access this website. :)