Saturday, July 11, 2009

Camping at Louisville June 19-21

Mena has been going through separation anxiety. Here I gave her to my mom so I could go do something and she started throwing a fit. It was so funny that I had to take a picture before going to do whatever I was doing.

Mena was much happier when she could play by herself in the middle of the rug. She would smile at others as long as they kept their distance.

By evening she'd warmed up to everyone. Here my dad got a smile out of her.

The next morning Peyton and Mena were sitting on Grandma and Grandpa's bed in their camper.
Mena cuddling with Mommy. That's a rarity since she learned how to move around.

She really wasn't interested in napping. She kept looking around like she was going to miss something, but finally she crashed.

Mena with Uncle Jon.

Peyton liked taking care of Mena. He's got quite the sense of humor, too. He insisted that the umbrella should be out in front of her instead of being above her. Then he decided that she looked funny with the pom pom on her head.

It was a fun weekend. The tent was pretty cozy with us, Mena, and Emmy Lou.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: