Saturday, October 10, 2009

Camping September 25th - 27th


Grandma Frye introduced Mena to Goldfish Crackers. Mena kept reaching to Grandma for another and another and another. It's a good thing that Grandma only gave them one at a time. When we got home I bought some goldfish crackers. I put a bunch on her high chair tray, turned my back, and then when Gene and I looked back at her, she had shoved as many as she could fit into her mouth and was trying to fit more. She couldn't even close her mouth she had so many in there! I would say the goldfish crackers will be a regular snack around our house now.

Grandma, Gene, and I were in the camper with Mena when Grandpa went outside to start the grill for supper. Mena went over to the screen door and after a few attempts got herself up on her knees so she could see Grandpa.



Mena and Daddy had great fun crawling around outside and studying the leaves. I had to pull a few leaves out of her mouth because she wanted to eat them! Mena is such an outdoor girl! We got a bigger tent that we tested out this weekend and it worked great for the three of us. We'll be taking her camping again next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: