Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!









We celebrated Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Frye's. The first picture is of Jake and Maggie taking turns with the toy. Luckily, Maggie is pretty laid back about toys being taken from her; Jake decided when it was his or her turn and she just let him take it and waited for him to give it back. The cousins get along well! Grandma Frye took the picture of Gene, Jen, and Mena. I took the picture of Maggie and I by holding the camera out in front of us. Mena is quite the Grandma's girl. She was cozy on Grandma's lap. Mena got to spend the night with Grandma. When we were getting ready to leave Mena said something about "my grandma." I asked if she would share Grandma with me and she said "yes." I then asked if she would share Grandma with Grandpa and she said, "no." Grandpa laughed along with the rest of us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: