Sunday, November 27, 2011

Grandma's Helper












Mena helped Grandma decorate for Christmas when she spent the night. This is what Grandma said about decorating together: "When I set up the nativity, I handed Mena the pieces, and she put them up. The animals are in front, Joseph is facing away from Mary & baby Jesus, and the Wise Men are not together. I told her that the sheep didn't usually stand up so if they laid down that was okay. When she put baby Jesus in, she said, "He lays down right?" She loved putting the ice cycles on better than the purple glass balls. She also liked putting 2-3 ice cycles together!! It was fun having a kid to help me decorate again!"

While Mena was at Grandma's, I thought Maggie would be thrilled to have Mommy and Daddy to herself. I was surprised that instead of trying to get our attention, Maggie was totally focused on playing with her toys. I think she was thrilled that no one was around to take her toys away! Maggie was particularly focused on the picnic basket that she got for her birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: