Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ash Wednesday & Potty Training

 
 
 


Mena and I went to the Ash Wednesday service at church.  She let Jamie put the ashes on her forehead.  Then we each picked a stone that was supposed to remind us of the journey of the Passover.  When we got home, Mena wanted me to draw a cross on her rock like Jamie had drawn on her forehead.

Maggie enjoyed the nursery.  This particular evening Maggie stayed dry from when I picked her up from daycare at 4 pm until she went to bed.  She pottied at home when we got home.  Then while Mena was in choir practice and Maggie and I were in nursery she told me she had to go potty and she did go when I took her.  I took both girls potty before church started and she went again.  Then she pottied again when we got home.  We are full fledged potty training and very hopeful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: