Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Spring Celebration and Preschool Graduation


Naomi, Mena, and Lauren before the party began.


The class sang some of their favorite songs.







Then each child showed their parents how to complete the obstacle course.






Mena commented, "The other kids get two parents with them, but I get three!"  I am glad she saw the good in the new organization of her family.  Here we are all eating lunch together.


Mena received her diploma from Ms. Haze.



Class photo.  I need to have Mena sit down with me and tell me everyone's names:
Teachers in Back:  Ms. Cathy, Ms. Jean, Ms. Linda, Ms. LaShawnda, and Ms. Haze.
Kids in Middle Row:  ?, ?, Naomi, ?, Josephine, ?, Mena, Reese, ?
Kids in Front Row:  Jose, ?, ?, Lauren, ?, Josiah, ?, ?


Everyone jumping to celebrate they are graduated!


No comments: