Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Here's a picture of Maggie's and my Sunday School class with their turkey cookies.

What a crazy morning this turned out to be!  First of all, I've been kind of sick this week with a nasty cold that is just making everything in life more difficult.  I decided to sleep in through church and just pick the girls up in time for Sunday School.  Gene was willing to keep them a little longer than usual which I was thankful for.  I jumped in the car and drove over to pick up Mena and Maggie.  A few days earlier I had the remote start moved from my truck to my car so the car seats were in the truck.  Maggie opened the door and asked, "Mom, where's my car seat?"  Oh my gosh!  I couldn't take the kids any where so I took them back inside to Gene.  I drove to Target and bought two booster seats.  I then drove back to Gene's, got the girls, and drove to church.  I texted Cathy that I was going to be late so she was in my room reading the story about being thankful to my class.  I then took over to lead them in the project and in making these turkey cookies.  After class I told Cathy everything and she said she had two booster car seats that her daughter no longer used.  I took the car seats back to Target and got the free ones from Cathy.  Now I have seats in both vehicles and this won't happen again!!

No comments: