Monday, November 24, 2014

Mena Stories

While playing with her baby dolls over the weekend, I heard her singing:  "Hush little baby, don't you cry.  Mama's gonna buy you a shirt with Elsa."

Grandparents Day is this afternoon at kindergarten.  Last night at supper Mena asked me if Grandma and Papa had started driving yet.  I told her no, they wouldn't drive down until after lunch on Monday.  This morning while getting ready for school, she asked if they had started driving yet and I said no, not until after lunch.  Her response was to tell me that she didn't want them to be late.  She then reminded me that she had the apartment key clipped to her bag and she was going to leave it there until Grandma got there and she could take it off.  She is so excited for them to come to her school this afternoon!

No comments: