Sunday, October 29, 2017

Trunk or Treat







The girls brought their costumes from their dad's house this year.  Mena told me her costume was a fairy this year.  I was surprised to see a black costume.  Some people called her a spider angel or a black angel, but Mena took it all in stride and enjoyed wearing her costume.  Maggie's costume was Moana and I've never seen the movie.  The tube top was too small for Maggie and I used part of the over-skirt to tie around her chest.  She was happy with the way the costume looked but then took it all off declaring it was too itchy.  I took the girls to a Trunk or Treat at their daycare church on Saturday and to our church on Sunday.  Mena sorted her candy by type.  Maggie sorted her candy into two piles.  She put the second pile into the pink and white striped bag for me :)

No comments: