Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve Morning






















I did well this year in finding good deals on the gifts they wanted.  

They both were so excited to find guinea pig harnesses in their stockings.  The guinea pigs were not as excited as the girls.  They actually both were able to get out of the harnesses and Desdemona poops when she's nervous, so there was poop all over the floor!  I exchanged the harnesses for another style that fits better so the girls can take the guinea pigs outside next summer.

The bluetooth earbuds were met with excited yells even though they knew these were coming.  Earlier this month, Maggie got into my closet for gloves and when she pulled out the box of hat and gloves, the box that I'd hidden the presents in fell off the shelf and out fell the earbuds.  I've always told the girls if they snooped in my closet that I'd return any presents they found.  Maggie came to tell me and was so worried that I'd return the earbuds.  I told her I knew it was an accident and I'd move the presents so they wouldn't fall out again.  So I think Maggie was relieved that I'd still given her the earbuds and Philomena was glad that she was getting a set also.

They received their blog books like usual.  They also received some sewing supplies.  Maggie's big gift was a hoverboard and she quickly was figuring out how to balance while moving around on it.  Philomena's big gift was a gift card to buy Birkenstock sandals and I'll take her shopping between Christmas and New Year's day.

 

No comments: