Saturday, December 17, 2022

Tired


This week was absolutely crazy.  Monday was Philomena's band concert.  Tuesday was Philomena's jazz band concert.  Wednesday, Philomena had a doctor appointment.  I dropped her off at CCH and took Maggie to Walmart to buy a birthday gift for a friend.  We drove back to CCH and I shut off the car to wait for Philomena to come out.  To our surprise, the car wouldn't start.  A tow truck took my car to Kelly's Auto Repair and Grandma picked us up.  Luckily, it just needed a new battery and Kelly had it ready for me the next afternoon.  Thursday was Maggie's orchestra concert.  Friday was covid booster shots and Philomena's drama performance.  Saturday, the girls weren't feeling the best from the shots and spent most of the day laying around.  I chose for us not to go to church nor Maggie to the birthday party.  I knew I made the right decision when Maggie put herself to bed.  She sleeps with so many pillows that sometimes I can't even see her!  Philomena was feeling better by bedtime and Maggie felt better when she woke up on Sunday so we made it to church like normal.

 

No comments: