Saturday, June 12, 2010

21 Months Old


This picture isn't as clear as the others since I used my cell phone instead of my camera, but you can see how excited she is! She was a little confused when the slide that was in our living room went back to Aunt Beth's house, but she soon forgot about the slide when we got out the rocking horse that we're borrowing from my cousin Michelle.

Mena is now 21 months old and weighs 29.6 pounds according to our home scale. No wonder I get so tired carrying her around! She wears size 2T for her tops and size 24 month for her shorts. Her feet have grown. She really likes the purple tennis shoes she has and Gene and I like how well they stay on her feet so I bought the identical shoes in size 6 for her! No new teeth although we can see a couple are working their way up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: