Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Decorations


I set up the tree, put on the lights and garland, and then asked Mena if she wanted to help decorate it. She was very excited. She tended to put two or three decorations on the same branch so I later went to spread them out when I added a few more ornaments. We put a small princess tree in Mena's room that has lights and plays music. The first couple of weeks Mena played those songs all day long every day so that I was beginning to ponder removing the batteries when she wasn't looking and telling her it broke. There is no volume control and it's LOUD so we can hear it throughout the upstairs of the house. We aren't hearing it as much now that she's had it for three weeks. I was worried about what Maggie would do when she saw the tree. She inspected a few ornaments the first weekend it was up and since has pretty much ignored it. That was almost too easy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: