Friday, December 23, 2011

Roseola


Maggie had Roseola and missed a whole week of daycare. At first she was throwing up. Then the vomiting stopped and she just wanted to be held or go to sleep. Gene took her to the doctor and the doctor was baffled. He guessed it was a viruus and we just needed to let it run it's course. Then a high fever hit. Then the rash broke out all over her torso. Gene took her back to the doctor who said that's roseola and once the rash breaks out to tell them what it is, she's no longer contagious. I took this picture one of the days I was home with her. She had taken a 4 hour nap and I was getting her baby book finished. I needed a picture of her in her pj's. She was crying to be held but I thought I'd try to get a picture. As soon as she saw the camera she pulled out her smile. When I set the camera down she cried to be held and we rocked for awhile. Mena and I both got sick later in the week, but not as bad or as long as Maggie. Friday of that week all 4 of us were home since Gene had to take care of the girls while I was in bed sick. By Sunday we were all doing fine and we were back to work/school/daycare that Monday. What a week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: