Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Zoo Polar Express

 
 
 

Beth and I took Mena and Maggie to the Lincoln Zoo to see Santa.  We couldn't have asked for nicer weather; all we needed was a sweatshirt or jacket and we were comfortable standing in the hour long line waiting to see Santa.  First, we rode the train to the North Pole where we waited our turn to see Santa.  We enjoyed visiting and looking at the animals down the path to where Santa waited. 

Mena was brave enough to sit on Santa's lap this year.  Maggie screamed her head off and clung to me the closer I got to Santa.  I stayed in the picture since Maggie wasn't going to let go of me.  After Mena told Santa what she wanted for Christmas, we all got a cookie and hot cocoa.  The weather was so nice that we walked around looking at the rest of the zoo before we left.  We'll be visiting Santa there again next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: