Monday, December 31, 2012

Ugh!


New Year's Eve started out well.  First, Maggie joined me in bed.  Then Mena joined us.  We ate breakfast and then I decided to exercise.  I was doing my arm exercises with 2 pound weights.  I didn't see Maggie walk behind me and I wacked her on the head.  You can see the bruise beside her eye.  It's just a shadow on the cheek/chin area.  I iced it and then called the doctor's office.  They were able to get us in right away and Dr. Bernhardson said she is going to be fine.  Maggie only cried for about 5 minutes and then she was running around playing with her sister when I was on the phone with the nurse.  The doctor was looking at Maggie's head about an hour after she got hurt.  Thankfully, she was ok with her temperature taken and the stethoscope.  She's cried over those before so I was glad she calmly let the nurse and doctor look her over.  I am so relieved that she's not seriously hurt!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: