Friday, November 22, 2013

3 Years Old!



Maggie had her three year check up and got to wear a gown for the first time.  At first she wasn't thrilled but I told her it was a pretty dress and then she was excited for me to snap a picture.

Maggie is 38 inches tall (72%), 36.6 pounds (92%), BMI 17.9 (90-95%).  She's as healthy as can be and doesn't need to go back until her 4 year check up.  I can't believe I've got 2 preschoolers now!

Maggie and Mena's last day at Heather's daycare is December 13th.  I have a month off between semesters that they will stay home with me.  January 13th I start spring semester and they will start attending Kids First Child Care Center.  Maggie starts preschool there and Mena will receive preschool at Kids First in the morning and continue in preschool at Holmes in the afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: