Friday, November 8, 2013

Warmer Bedding



Maggie woke me up 3x one night crying.  Each time I went in she was sleeping.  I'm not sure if she was dreaming or cold.  I had gotten cold and added a blanket to my bed so I thought she might also be cold.  Previous to this Mena had been using the comforter and Maggie was using the coordinating blanket that used to be Mena's but she wasn't using when the weather was warmer.  I went to Walmart and bought Maggie a matching blanket and comforter.  When the girls and I got ready to make the beds, Mena was sad that she didn't get anything new so I put the new blanket on Mena's bed and the new comforter on Maggie's bed.  Both girls were excited to go to bed that night!  And Maggie hasn't woke up in the middle of the night since then.

I also find it funny when I look at the girls' butterfly stickers.  When I put them on the dresser, I also put a collection at the head of each girl's bed.  Maggie's bed is on the right and she has left her stickers where I placed them.  Mena's bed is on the left and she rearranges her stickers at least every other night, if not every night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: