Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Maggie's 3 Yr Pictures and Family Pictures

 
 
 


The girls and I went to JCPenney for our pictures.  When I asked if Maggie was excited to have her picture taken, she said, "No!"  When I asked if she was going to give a nice smile, she said, "No!"  I thought, "Oh, great.  This is going to be difficult!"

We arrived and a male photographer set up to take our pictures.  Mena's first comment was, "What's sticking out of his mouth, Mom?  I looked at him and decided he probably was the kind of guy who was ok with us talking about him.  I told her it was a lip ring.  He, of course, heard us and joined the conversation.  He told the girls it was just like an earring (which he had two large earrings in, also) and then he pulled his lip out so the girls could get a good look.  Then Maggie commented on his colorful bracelets which he then showed the girls, also.  He connected with both of my girls and got awesome pictures of us!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: