Thursday, July 31, 2014

VBS Carnival Games

















Makenzie helped each of the girls play tic-tac-toe and then they eat got a piece of candy.  Malcom taught Mena how to play pool and Gene assisted Maggie.  Mena, Holly, and Maggie all moved together from game to game.  I wanted to teach them to cheer for and watch each other rather than moving onto another game when their turn was over.  I want my girls to learn that they are a team and when the world throws crazy stuff at us that they have a team behind them supporting them.  This was a great environment to teach that in; plus I was able to get pictures of all the girls together.  Gene and Jess didn't understand what I was trying to do at first, but once they realized what I was doing then they started reminding the girls to not just walk away when their turn was done.  The first girl would watch and cheer for the others just like they watched and cheered for her.

No comments: