Thursday, July 31, 2014

VBS Program












Maggie knew all the actions and words, but when she saw her dad, Jessie, Holly, Grandma, and Grandpa all she could do was smile.  She'd look at me and then she'd look at her family.  She even pointed to them quite a few times to let me know they were there.  It was funny how she couldn't even sing because she was so excited to see her family.  The other leaders were laughing with me and we really got laughing when she started pulling her shorts up to her waist!  What a riot!

The two pictures of the large group was the best I could do to get all 70+ kids in a picture since I was so close.  Thanks to Jamie, we were able to show the dvd of the songs behind the kids so the parents could see what the kids had been singing and dancing to all week.

Mena gives more smiles than she used to when up on the stage.  She does all the actions and sings all the songs.  I was with her group this year and I praised her for singing loud each night and she was ready to do that at the program.  Maggie was with Crystal who led the 3 & 4 year olds.

No comments: