Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halloween Spooktacular








The girls are dressed and ready for our Halloween Spooktacular at church.  Maggie chose to wear her princess costume from last year and to add some wings to be a fairy.  I suggested to Maggie that I shorten the dress's skirt and sleeves to look more like a fairy outfit, but she said it was perfect just like it was.  No complaints from me since it meant no work!  Mena chose to wear my cap, gown, and hood from when I graduated with my M.A.  Again no work for me!  The only expense for these costumes was to order Maggie some pink leggings to wear on Monday night when we walk around the neighborhood.  I could say Mena's costume was free since I already own it, but there's a lot of money invested into my M.A. which resulted in my purchasing the cap, gown, and hood for my graduation!  I told the girls it was a great use of what we have on hand for Halloween this year!

No comments: