Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Sharing a Room



The girls decided to start sharing a room which was easily accomplished because Mena only has a mattress, no bed frame.  At 8 pm, I posted on Facebook, "Mena drug her mattress into Maggie’s room tonight. I’m hoping for no head bonks from Mena while I’m sleeping!" Later I commented, "1 head bonk so far...8:45 pm." A coworker commented, "Flip the head and feet!"  To which I replied, "that would be too logical; plus why listen to your mom when you can make your own decisions?!?!"  My mom gave a laughing emoji; maybe something to do with my behavior as a kid?!  I don't know what that could have been!  My coworker came back with "girl I totally get that...my two girls would do the exact same!"  Mena has kept her bed that way for a month and the girls are enjoying being together more during this stay-at-home order.

No comments: