Friday, May 17, 2013

Vacation--Park with Maggie

 
 
 
 
 
 


Friday morning while Mena was in school, rather than getting stuff done like I'd spent my Monday through Thursday, I spent the morning with Maggie.  We started at Antelope Park.  Maggie saw the playground but I told her Mommy needed some exercise first.  I pushed the stroller for 30 minutes and we stopped at a playground to play.  Then I pushed the stroller back to Antelope Park and we played at that playground.  Then Maggie and I went home for lunch before picking Mena up from school.

Friday afternoon the girls played at home and Friday evening we had a playdate at Tracy's house.  Us moms (Tracy, Chelsey, Billie, Teri, and I) sat around drinking and eating while the kids (Mena, Maggie, Kylinn, Delaney, Logan, and Kristen) ate and played in the backyard.  They have a great deck and fenced yard with playset and sandbox.  We always hang out until we can tell the kids are too tired and start arguing.  In the past we've headed home about 9:30 or 10 pm.  This Friday night the girls didn't start getting whiney and bickering until 10:30!  We were home by 11 and in bed.  Great vacation time with friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: