Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Maggie at VBS


Our church has VBS this week.  Mena is in the preschool class and I am helping with the 6 year olds.  Maggie is technically too young to be in VBS but she is allowed to participate by being with me the whole evening.  Her favorite time of VBS is music.  Here are two clips of her dancing to one of the songs we're learning.  The girl in the grey tank top is also named Maggie and the two of them tend to sit together at each station.  I tried to get a video of Mena when the whole group is singing together at opening or closing, but Mena insists on being near enough to touch me and she won't dance when I move away from her.  Her teacher says she does the movements when their class is at music time and I'm not there so that's good.  The girls will be in the Thursday evening program and will sing in church on Sunday.

No comments: