Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Birthday Gifts from Mommy



I decided to give Mena her scooter tonight so she would have time to ride it before going to her dad's tomorrow.  I told her to close her eyes while I got it out of the closet.  She yelled with excitement when she opened her eyes!
 


Before I gave her the two gifts, she'd been telling me how she'd gotten lots of doll house toys for her birthday but she still didn't have the bathroom and would I buy it for her 6th birthday.  I said, "We'll see."  When she opened it, she said, "I can't believe it!  You had it and you forgot it was outside when I asked you earlier!!"
 
 


You are supposed to be able to attach the chalk to the scooter and it should draw lines as you ride down the sidewalk.  It wasn't working that great so Mena shared her chalk with Maggie while she was riding the scooter.

Mena had her 5 yr check up today.  Her height is 44 inches and weight is 44 pounds.  Dr. Bernhardson decided to increase her Miralax to 2x a day since once a day hasn't been keeping her regular.  Other than that, she's a healthy girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: