Monday, September 16, 2013

Union Plaza



The girls were too scared to stand in front of this huge head for a picture.  I was able to snap a picture as Maggie was walking towards the fountain.


Maggie:  Look at the mulch, Mom!!


The girls climbed up an incline under the bridge.


Mena started running every time she saw me pull the camera out!
 


Maggie:  Take my picture with the dog, Mom!
 


Tried to run but I got a picture before she got out of the chair.
 


I think these were supposed to be stools around the table, but my girls used them as stepping stones.
 


Mena said we should bring the cousins to take a picture on this log.  I think it reminded her of the caterpillar at the Lincoln Zoo.  She also thought that this tree had just happened to fall into this spot.
 
 


This rock garden was an awesome set up for the girls to play in.  They loved it!!
There was more that we didn't get to explore because it started raining and we were getting hungry for supper.  We ended our evening at Runza since I had a free birthday dinner coupon.
 
 
 
 


These three chairs were three sizes.  It made me think of Goldilocks and the three bears.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: