Saturday, September 7, 2013

Train Ride and Picnic



Kylinn, me, Maggie, and Mena on the train ride.


Karen is behind Angie on the train.  Haley is sitting by Karen and Aurora is sitting by Angie.
I should have asked the strangers ahead of Zane and Tracy to take a picture of them, but I didn't think of it at the time.
 
 
 
 


Opening presents was exciting for all the girls.  Mena's enjoying her play dough toys from Aurora, her clothes from Ky, and her princess dress up toys from Haley.

I didn't get any pictures during the picnic and I totally forgot the cupcakes!!  I got home and realized we now have a dozen cupcakes for 3 of us to eat!!  Mena wasn't too sad when I said we could eat them for snack since I forgot them at the party.  2 for each of us on Saturday and another 2 for each of us on Sunday and we finished those off with no problems!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: