Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back in Business!




On Wednesday February 16th, Dr. DeBoise gave me clearance to exercise and work again!!!! Hallelujah!! Traven came back for me to take care of beginning February 21st. There's not enough room on my lap for all 3 kids so they are learning to sit in front of me for story time. Maggie does really well in the Bumbo for the time it takes me to read a Bible story, a regular story, and to watch us sing/dance a couple of songs. The second picture Mena is pretending to take Traven's picture with her phone and the last picture they are taking turns on the slide. It's so nice to see their sensitivity to each other developing even in the middle of the "I am the center of the universe" toddler mentality. It is great for Mena to have a playmate to motivate her to move around more. Also, the bonus for me is that she gets a ton of social time during the day so when Traven leaves and I want to get something done like exercising or cooking supper or whatever, she's content to go play by herself. Ah, life is good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: